March 13, 2012

Las Vegas

My trip to Vegas was fun and safe!!  I'm back now and feeling pretty bad today, I think I have the cruds ;-(.  It was me and my husband's first trip on a plane and first time to Vegas, how fun is that!! :-).  It was a much needed vacation to get away and for some time to think.  I really needed it!!!  I'm feeling REFRESHED and ready for business.  Now that i'm back I want to start blogging a bit more and continue to push for business growth.  I know I have been neglecting this blog as well as Dazzle Me Invite's blog and lets face it... what good is a blog with no blog post??.  I'm looking forward to meeting new clients and working on projects in the months to come!!  Here are some of the photos taken on our trip to Las Vegas (taken with my point and shoot camera)..  Blog to ya soon!!

No comments: